Up to £33385 per annum
about 3 years ago
Based just a five minute walk from Angel station in Islington, this Membership Body are recruiting a new Partnership Manager to support their busy Events & Business Development team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an innovative and personable individual with the ability to build strong relationships with a broad range of individuals. This is predominantly an Account Management based role (80%), with a small focus on new business (20%).
Key responsibilities for this role include:
* Supporting the director of BD & Events to develop and maintain key relationships
* Attending regular meetings with key partners
* Managing the sales of CFG exhibition, sponsorship packages, advertising and annual dinner
This NFP offer 25 days annual leave, not including being closed between Christmas and New Year. They also offer flexible working hours and the option for ad-hoc home working.
The ideal candidate for this role will -
* Have a good standard of education with a degree desired but not essential
* Extensive account management experience
* The ability to demonstrate key achievements, relating to effectively building and maintaining business relationships with varying stakeholders.