£37000.00 - £39000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Our client, a global children's charity, has a new unique opportunity available for someone that has been involved with institutional funding and international programmes. You will be joining the team as their Partnerships Funding Manager. This will be a permanent role and offers excellent benefits plus flexible working options.
You will act as an operational lead in the team - overseeing programme information management, proposal development and reporting. You will provide strategic end-to-end support on the projects and funding provided by high-value donors. This will include: establishing and managing proposal development and grant management systems.
Key responsibilities for the Partnerships Funding Manager:
* Create and oversee fundraising project information systems and processes
* Develop proposal and reporting requests system, proposal libraries and pipelines
* Support the strategic selection and positioning of fundraising asks to donors
* Monitor funding calls from institutional and statutory donors specifically
* Lead on bespoke proposals for funders: trusts, foundations, major donors, corporate, statutory, institutional donors
* Project manage the proposal development process
* Develop and oversee reporting systems and liaise with programme delivery teams
It is essential that you have an excellent understanding of fundraising from a range of donors, including trusts and foundations, corporates, major donors and statutory. Detailed knowledge of donor requirements in relation to
proposals, reporting and compliance. A solid understanding of international development programmes, including their design and delivery. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are a must, including presenting complex information in an engaging way to a variety of audiences. Excellent system and information management skills, including proposal and reporting pipelines and deadline management. A proven track record in developing successful high value proposals (including £1m+) for trusts and foundations, corporates, major donors and statutory funders. Strong experience in budget building (including £1m+) and ensuring compliance with an organisation's internal finance policies, such as cost recovery, and donor requirements.
To apply for this Partnerships Funding Manager, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74116DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.