£36k - 42k per year
over 3 years ago
We are currently working with an international development charity to help recruit for their new Partnerships Development Manager (£36,000 - £42,000). As a Partnerships Development Manager you will assist the Head of Partnerships Development in implementing a strategy to raise income from existing and new partnerships to include governments, multi-laterals, and trusts and foundations to fund new and existing programs across the charities network.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities from new and existing donors to include governments, multi-laterals, multinationals, and foundations
- Build innovative and mutually beneficial long-term relationships in order to maximise income for the charity
- Develop strong personal relationships with key decision makers and donors to establish an effective partnerships
- Assist the Partnerships Development Manager with implementing a partnership and fundraising strategy
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Excellent communication and donor management skills
- Proven track record in fundraising securing six figure incomes from institutional, private sector, and large foundations/trust donors
- Experience working in a charity setting
Closing Date: 24 April 2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.