City of London, London
£37000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 year ago
This leading health charity with a fantastic brand are recruiting for a New Business Manager to join their dynamic team. You will focus on commercial partnerships, delivering across CRM, sponsorship and branding.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Develop a pipeline of partnerships that maximise income
- Create compelling propositions that deliver benefit to partners and the charity
- Lead the negotiations and pitch processes to win new partnerships for allocated prospects including, strategic partnerships and Charity of the Year relationships
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Evidence of successful acquisition of partnerships of significant value
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Effective written and oral communication skills
Closing date: 18th September
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.