£38000 - £41000 per annum
over 1 year ago
TPP are apart of one of the most exciting recruitment campaigns of the year with a well-known international charity. You do not want to miss this opportunity! We are working with a high profile international charity who are looking for partnership development managers to focus on campaign specific partners (businesses and major donors). There is one direct line report.
Key responsibilities include:
* Research, identify and develop new UK and global partnerships that are campaign specific. These can be institutions, corporates and individual philanthropists.
* To work closely with the creative leads for the charities campaigns to broker new partnerships.
* To work proactively with media coverage of key achievements and milestones within our partnerships.
The successful candidate for this role will:
* Have a fantastic track record of growing income from corporate or major donor partnerships
* Excellent research skills.
* Have a strategic and innovative mindset.
* Brilliant internal and external stakeholder management
Closing date 8th December
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.