£33k per year
over 3 years ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with an International Development organisation as a Partnerships Development Advisor in South West London. This position will primarily focus on developing and delivering strategy to grow their volunteer attraction for their flagship youth programme. Whilst utilising marketing analysis and relationship management.
Main duties for the Partnerships Development Advisor:
- Partnership development and relationship management.
- Coordinate and deliver development strategy alongside brand and marketing team.
- Work alongside delivery teams to manage flow of applications and partnership outcomes.
- Lead on market research for targeted partnership plans.
- Analyse, capture and monitor data.
Essential criteria for the Partnerships Development Advisor:
- Experience of partnership development with youth focused organisations.
- Project delivery experience across a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent communications skills with a strong customer service ethos.
- Proficient in market analysis.
- Knowledgeable in recruitment marketing techniques.
To apply for this Partnerships Development Advisor, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 54240DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.