City of London, London
£21000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
We have an exciting and diverse role, perfect for someone looking to make a difference and gain experience working within a corporate fundraising team.
Our client is a relatively young, but very well established youth charity.
They are looking to recruit a confident and enthusiastic candidate who can provide crucial support in a number of areas including - administration, events, research and partnership support.
Main duties include:
- To sustain the administrative function for a specific corporate partnership.
- To support the account manager with research, copywriting, presentations and event management.
- Project manage key fundraising opportunities and events.
- Track and monitor partnership income and ensure timely thanking.
- Liaise and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Order and manage fundraising materials for specific events.
- Research future corporate partnerships helping to build an up-to-date prospect and corporate pipeline.
The ideal candidate:
Although experience within a corporate fundraising function isn't essential, we are looking for candidates who already have some exposure working in a broader fundraising support role.
You will be pleased to hear training will be provided to fill in any gaps in your skills or experience, so this really is a fantastic opportunity and a perfect gateway to a possible career in corporate fundraising.
Please forward your CV asap and I can get in touch with the Job Description and charity details.