£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + including London weighting
23 days ago
The TPP Fundraising and Development team are supporting an innovative, London-based education charity with the search to a Partnerships and Communications Director role. The charity runs a programme that currently supports over 1,800 young people aged 14-18 from disadvantaged backgrounds to make good choices, and strong applications to top universities. The organisation is expanding to become a national organisation (current operations are in London, the Midlands and West Yorkshire) and is funded from a range of sources including schools, businesses, major donors and grant-making trusts.
The Partnerships and Communications Director position will report to the CEO and is one of 6 Director-level positions in the charity. There is huge potential for growth across the charity's income streams, and the plan for the new Director will be to lead on work, and to support the team to deliver the doubling of income.
Specifically, in this post you will:
- lead a team of 7.6 FTE staff across the Partnerships and Communications function (based across sites in London and Birmingham)
- oversee the continued development and implementation of the organisation's fundraising strategy - ensuring that income targets are met and that donors across all income streams are stewarded
- play a direct role in high-value fundraising asks as required
- support work to develop a "friends of" donor development Board, and ensure the stewardship of major donors
- track and manage performance of income streams against target, proactively identifying remedial action as required
- ensure that income generation strategy is aligned with the wider organisational strategy and that corporate/university partnerships are aligned to wider strategic objectives
- ensure the effective communication of the charity's work (including oversight of the communications strategy)
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you will be passionate about improving the life chances of younger people, a natural relationship builder, and be able to develop, lead and motivate a team of staff. You will have a proven track record in leading teams that have achieved 7-figure targets, and teams that with demonstrable growth. You will manage a varied team, but it is likely that your background will be in high-value partnership fundraising. You will possess excellent written and oral presentation skills, and a deep knowledge of the fundraising environment, including all regulatory requirements.
To apply, please send through an updated CV in response to this advert and a member of the TPP team will be in touch with further details regarding the charity and recruitment process. Alternatively, contact Matt Adams via firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 198 6040 to arrange a confidential discussion.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.