£38000 - £41000 per annum
7 months ago
TPP are apart of one of the most exciting recruitment campaigns of the year with a well-known international charity. You do not want to miss this opportunity! We are working with a high profile international charity who are looking for two partnership managers. One to focus on retail partnerships and one to focus on digital and communications.
Key responsibilities include:
* Pro-actively develop new and existing UK and global partnerships that are either multiyear or campaign specific.
* Work closely with merchandising and ethical sourcing manager to maximise opportunities for new product development.
* To work proactively with media coverage of key achievements and milestones within our partnerships.
* To develop income from cause related marketing, employee engagement, sponsorship, corporate donation, volunteering.
The successful candidate for this role will:
* Have a fantastic track record of growing income from corporate fundraising partnerships from UK or global consumer facing brands.
* Experience in developing products in partnership with a retailer or consumer brand.
* Have a strategic and innovative mindset.
* Brilliant internal and external stakeholder management
Closing date 8th December
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.