Up to £40299.00 per annum + homeworking
about 1 month ago
Our client, a Healthcare Charity, has an opportunity available for an experienced Partnerships Manager (sponsorship) to join their established successful team for a maternity cover contract ending in July 2022. It is important that you can demonstrate being involved in digital events on Zoom/Teams. This role offers flexible working and is predominantly a working from home role.
Key responsibilities of the Partnerships Manager (sponsorship):
* Support the delivery of online events
* Manage the relationship with sponsors before, during and after the event/conference
* Develop opportunities for further and deeper engagement with event sponsors
* Plan and create sponsorship packages, including costs and offer details
* Work closely with the Events team to deliver the exhibition
* Research companies from a variety of relevant sectors and develop a targeted list
* Develop all marketing materials for sponsorship packages to agreed deadlines
It is essential that you can demonstrate a business development track record in sponsorship development. As already stated, it is important that you can demonstrate involvement with Teams/Zoom events. You need to feel confident in developing sponsorship packages and selling sponsorship packages, including cold calling, negotiation and closing deals. Naturally you will have high quality relationship/client account management skills. You will be used to meeting demanding income targets and working to tight deadlines.
To apply for this Partnership Manager (sponsorship) maternity cover vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 75331DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.