£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
about 1 year ago
We are working with a charity who work to encourage the nation to be more energy efficient. As an charity they work closely with organisations across the voluntary, private and public sectors.
As Partnerships Manager your role will be to contract and manage the services delivered by the agencies they work with, and ultimately drive consumers across the UK to be more energy efficient.
The key responsibilities for the Partnerships Manager are
- Develop and deliver a strategy to engage regional and local partners.
- Work with partners to drive behaviour change in consumers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with a number of regional partners.
- Ensure the activity is delivered against KPI's and the strategic requirements of the programme.
- Line management of the Partnership Executive.
Their ideal candidate will
- Have experience of managing complex, high-value partnerships.
- Developed, managed and evaluated succesful partnerships.
- Developed detailed project plans and be able to demonstrate high levels of programme and external supplier and project delivery.
- Used to delivering complex change accross work streams and influencing devlivery through internal and external teams.
- Knowledge of marketing/behaviour change.
As an organisation they offer a brilliant benefits package and have a lovely working enviroment. Some of the benefits include
- 25 days annual leave.
- Gym membership.
- Season ticket loan.
- 5 annual volunteer days.
- £1,000 net work aniversary gift.
- In house wellbeing programme.
- Free breakfast.