£33000 - £34000 per annum + free lunch
9 months ago
Our client, a charity that is actively working against violence in the capital, has a unique opportunity to join their established team as one of their new Partnership Account Managers. This is a permanent role based in Surrey and favours a proven relationship builder who is tired of the London commute. There is some flexible working available and even free lunch provided everyday!
Main responsibilities of this Account Manager opportunity:
* Provide the highest level of on-going account management support to their existing partners
* Supporting team target generation by promoting, cross-selling and up-selling to existing partners
* Work together with your managers to generate opportunities
* Negotiate ongoing contract partnerships with accounts
* Work on implementation with the Communications and Campaign's team
* Support on providing partner management information reports
* Work with and support activities of their Event's team
In order to be considered for this role, all you need to do is demonstrate experience of being a relationship manager for any commercial partners in the charity sector. Naturally you will have excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills, know what good customer service looks like and feel confident in your stakeholder engagement skills.
To apply for this Partnership Account Manager, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 73298DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.