City of London
£39k - 40k per year + pro rata
OS Perm Team
almost 3 years ago
We have a rare opportunity to join this dynamic and well respected International Aid charity as Senior Events Manager.
This is a part time role, working three days a week.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience managing a wide programme of events with the emphasis on the creative, rather than the routine.
You will have an opportunity to develop and implement an innovative and compelling strategy to drive forward a new programme of high value prospecting events, for both Principal and High Value giving.
Although you will be based within the wider fundraising function, it's important to highlight that these sector-leading events are not directly fundraising related, but with an aim to help build prospective relationships.
With your creative input and strategic thinking, you will still play a critical part in enabling the department to hit their ambitious targets.
Main responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver engagement strategy
- Event design, planning and management, from development of concepts to efficient execution.
- Secure celebrity/high net worth support to attend, endorse or speak at the events.
- Negotiate exclusive venue and supplier contracts to create bespoke plans.
- Effective post-event evaluation
- Contribute to international events including US, Asia and Middle East.
Please send your CV to me and I can forward more JD and charity details.