£15.38 - £17.07 per hour
12 months ago
Role: Part time Senior Caseworker
Location: London, Home based during pandemic
Employment Type: Part time 3 days a week until March 2021
Salary/rate: £15.38 - £17.07 per hour
Working hours: 21
CLOSING DATE: ASAP
Short description of role:
A charity, has an exciting opportunity, for an experienced Senior Caseworker to join their established team starting ASAP - March 2021. The overall purpose of the role is to provide expert advice and advocacy to victims of stalking.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Caseworker:
- To give guidance and information by telephone, email to those affected by stalking
- To provide casework support and advocacy to victims of stalking, liaising with both voluntary and statutory services to ensure positive outcomes for victims
- To provide line management to helpline sessional staff
- To provide support and guidance to stalking advocates and volunteers where necessary
- To support the Stalking Support Team Leader and Helpline Manager where required
Essential Experience Required:
- Considerable experience (a minimum of three years of front-line work) of working with people affected by gender-based violence, including risk assessment and safety planning
- Experience of managing own case load, working under pressure and prioritising workloads
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional negotiation, advocacy and interpersonal skills, at all levels
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and experience using databases
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work in a non-judgmental manner
- Ability to reflect on and develop own professional practice
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong crisis management skills
- Ability to interact and network with a range of stakeholders
- Experience of multi-agency partnership working
If you are interested in applying, please apply.
If you know someone who is interested in this role please ask them to contact me directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with a £100 Amazon voucher if we find them a fixed-term contract or permanent job.
TPP Recruitment recognises this is a difficult time for both jobseekers and clients. We will continue to offer our support and assist you wherever we can. Please view our employability hub for the latest career advice, including video interview tips and writing a winning CV. If you have any concerns about your current work situation or would like to have a general conversation about the market, please don't hesitate to contact me.
We look forward to hearing from you.