Up to £22000.00 per annum + FTE
10 months ago
Our client is a leading healthcare charity and they have an exciting vacancy for a Home based and Part Time - Programme Coordinator (Exercise) to join them on a 1 year fixed term contract.
As a Programme Coordinator you will support people with COPD to learn more about their condition and improve their physical activity
Other duties will include:
- Collaboration with local NERS coordinators and pulmonary rehabilitation teams
- Deliver a range of high quality physical activity opportunities reflective of the needs of people with mild COPD
- Assess the fitness of people recruited and develop personal activity programmes dependent on their needs
- Stake holder engagement
Ideal experience will include:
- Member of the Register of Exercise professionals (L3 or L4)
- Level 4 qualification in a chronic condition or equivalent
This role is offered on a 1 year fixed term contract working 28 hours per week (there is flexibility as to when these can be worked).
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org