City of London
£39000 - £43000 per annum
24 days ago
Are you a part-time People & Culture Manager with experience of working for a non-profit organisation? Would you like to work on a part-time basis (21 hours per week) for a leading youth mental health charity?
I am working alongside a national mental health charity that supports young people so that they don't feel alone with their mental health. They provide all young people with the support they need, when they need it, no matter what.
The charity offers hybrid working and the Head Office is located close to London Bridge, close to a number of good transport links.
The full-time equivalent salary of this 12-month part-time maternity cover contract ranges from £39,000 - £43,000 per annum. You will provide generalist HR support to the charity and ensure the effective delivery of operational HR services. You will be part of a positive and well-established HR team where you will play a key role on a part-time basis (21 hours).
A few of the key responsibilities of this part-time People & Culture Manager role include:
- Supporting line managers and colleagues to perform well in their roles and to contribute to the charity's culture.
- Lead on anti-racism, justice, equity, diversity and inclusion for the charity.
- To develop proactive learning opportunities for all staff, focusing on skills gaps and development of talent.
- To support and where appropriate lead on strategic delivery aligned with the organisation's objectives and strategy.
- Ensuring line managers and staff are supported and able to seek appropriate HR guidance on a wide range of issues including recruitment.
- Ensuring HR policies and processes are up to date, working with the Head of People and Culture to identify priorities.
- Manage complex employee relation cases.
This part-time People & Culture Manager role will suit an experienced HR professional who can make an immediate impact in a busy HR team. Having excellent communication skills are also key, along with the ability to build effective relationships across the charity.
If you would like to learn more about this important People & Culture Manager job, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.