Up to £40000 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
about 1 year ago
We are working with an international membership body, who also act as a qualifying body, a centre of knowledge and a provider of resources.
They are looking for a Part Time Membership Development Officer based in Northern Ireland, this is a 12 month fixed term contract 3 days per week.
As Membership Development Officer you will work with members based in the Northern Ireland area, to deliver membership support and promote the benefits of membership to non members.
You will work with the Membership Manager to develop and deliver a regional strategy for membership development, predominantly in the London area.
As Membership Development Officer you will
- Actively seek, gain buy in for and implement initiatives to deliver their membership base.
- Promote and grow membership.
- Provide support to members and non members.
- Work closely with the Membership Manager to ensure consistency of approach.
- Develop relationships with colleges and Universities
They are looking for someone who
- Have previous experience in liaising with a wide range of audiences, along with the ability to engage and relate to senior members, and educational professionals.
You must hold a driving licence and have access to own vehicle for business use.