City of London, London
£13.00 - £15.00 per hour
7 months ago
This is an immediate start on going interim Management Accounting role working for a housing association based in London. This newly created part time role is working two days a week and the successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Completing control account reconciliation
- Completing monthly management accounts
- Oversee Bacs processes and ensure that the correct funds are available for outgoing payments
- Maintain various entities accounts and ensure transactions are accurately recorded
- Oversee the rent accounting systems and accurately raising weekly charges
This is an ideal for a part qualified candidate with experience in a similar role ideally within a housing association and applicants must be able to interview asap and start in the new year.
This is a part role working for two days a week as part of a 3 people team for a 3 - 4 month period.
If you are interested in applying for the position of part time Management Accountant then please do so by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org