£12.00 - £14.00 per hour
about 3 years ago
TPP are working with a fantastic charity based in Westminster who are seeking an experienced Part-Time IT Support Officer to join the team for a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will support the IT team with:.
- Assist all employees and volunteers with computer problems and answer the questions
- Provide support for laptops, workstations, Mitel phone system, iOS mobile phones and printers across two locations.
- Raise awareness for best IT practice and cybersecurity
- Keep a detailed Log of all requests to Help Desk System
- Take initiative to escalate difficult issues
The ideal candidates would:
- Be able to troubleshoot and fix hardware and software issues
- Work Autonomously and take ownership over assigned tasks
- Ability to use a range of computer software including Windows 7, MS Office 2010, MS Exchange and Active Directory
If you have the relevant IT experience and are available to start asap then we would love to hear from you.