South London, London
£12.00 - £15.00 per hour
4 months ago
This is an immediate start on-going part-time Finance Officer role working for three days a week, for a historic not for profit based a short walk away from Putney Bridge station.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful part time Finance Officer will be responsible overseeing the operational processes of the finance team.
The day to day duties will include;
- Processing accounts payable and receivable invoices
- Processing staff expenses and credit card transactions
- Recording income accurately and in the relevant ledger
- Accurately process monthly payroll and pension changes
- Completing BACS & CHAPS payment runs
- Responding to VAT and other finance compliance queries
Applicants for the position of Finance Officer must be able to start in the new year, and happy to commute to the offices at list one day a week. The successful Finance Officer must have experience in a similar role, and must have knowledge of working in a similar role ideally within a charity. Knowledge of Xero or similar accounting package is essential, as is good knowledge of financial controls, accounting processes up to trial balance.
If you are interested in applying for the position of part time Finance Officer then please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com