£13.00 - £15.00 per hour
7 months ago
An international NGO is looking for an immediately available part time Finance Officer to join its existing team of 5 people.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the duties of the part time Finance Officer will include;
- Processing multi current Accounts Payable invoices
- Raising Sales Ledger invoices and chasing outstanding debt
- Processing weekly payments runs
- Ensuring all staff expenses are processed in accordance to company guidelines including international ones
- Completing weekly bank reconciliations
Applicants for the position of part time Finance Officer must be able to start immediately, and you will be required to work 21.5 hours a week. My client offers flexibility as to what days you can work and are based a short walk from Old Street/ Moorgate station.
If you immediately available, have prior experience in similar within a charity and are at least AAT Level 3 qualified you must apply for this by sending your CV to email@example.com