City of London, London
£19.00 - £24.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
An arts charity is seeking an immediately available part time Finance Manager to work 3 days week. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Finance Manager will be required to manage the day-to-day operations of the finance team and produce all financial reports.
The day-to-day duties of the part time Finance Manager will include;
- Producing monthly management accounts including balance sheet reconciliation
- Budgeting and business partnering with directors to ensure effective management of income and expenditure
- Process all income, maintaining restricted and unrestricted income and ensuring its relevant compliance
- Work closely with Executive Director, CEO and board to advise on strategic matters
- Oversee financial procedures and controls ensuring effective management of finance operations
- Oversee the monthly payroll including pensions
- Submit quarterly VAT submissions
- Complete month end processes including accruals and prepayments
Applicants for the position of part time Finance Manager must be able to start immediately, and have prior experience in similar role ideally in a charity as knowledge of charity compliance and charity accounting is essential. Applicants should ideally have accounting qualification's or be qualified by experience and must be competent users of Excel. Prior working knowledge of a cloud-based accounting package such as Xero is ideal.
If you are interested in applying for the position of part time Finance Manager through TPP Recruitment, then please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com