City of London, London
£26.00 - £31.00 per hour
5 months ago
This is an immediate start part time Finance Manager role working for a Not for Profit organisation for 4 -6 months period. Reporting to the CEO the successful Finance Manager will be responsible for the overall operations of the finance team. This is a business facing role and the successful Finance Manager will be required to complete all financial and strategic reports.
The day to day duties of the Finance Manager will include;
- Producing the monthly management accounts
- Managing and completing all budgets, forecasts, and variance analysis
- Supporting the CEO and the board on company finances in relation to strategic plans
- Preparation of the year end accounts, and leading on the audit process including leasing with auditors
- Ensuring the organisation is meeting all relevant compliance including those related to Companies House and Charity Commission
The successful candidate will be required to work 3/3.5 days a week, and applicants must have a proven track in a similar role ideally within the charity/Not for Profit Sector. In addition, applicants for the position of Finance Manager must have relevant accounting qualifications such as ACCA/CIMA.
If you are interested in applying for this part time Finance manager role through TPP recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com