City of London, London
£16.00 - £19.00 per hour
11 days ago
An immediate start ongoing interim part time Finance Manager role working for a charity based in the City of London. Reporting to the CEO and working as part of the SMG your role as part time Finance Manager is to ensure smooth running of the finance operations.
Looking after a small team your day to day duties as Finance Manager will include;
- Completing monthly management accounts
- Producing budgets, cashflow forecasts and maintaining P&L
- Completing year end statutory accounts and leading on the audit process
- Providing the board and finance committee with a clear update on company finances and advising on strategy
- Reviewing existing controls and making efficiencies wherever possible
This is a hands-on part-time Finance Manager role, working 2/3 days a week. Applicants should ideally be qualified accountants, with experience in a similar role. Knowledge of charity of accounts, and charity compliance is necessary.
If you are interested in applying for the position of part time Finance Manager through TPP Recruitment please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org