West London, London
£18.00 - £22.00 per hour
9 months ago
Please note – this post is open to female applicants only – Section 7.2(E) of the Sex Discrimination Act applies.
This is an immediate start on going interim Part time Finance Manager to work a 21 hour week for a charity based in West London.
Reporting to the CEO, it'll be the role of the Finance Manager to manage the day to day finances of the charity and to over see the work of a small finance team.
Day to day duties of the Finance Manager will include;
- Preparing, developing and analysing management accounting information
- Financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Completing Year End accounts and liaising with auditors
- Business partnering with line managers and programme managers
- Preparation of cashflow forecasts & statements, and variance analysis
- Project and Grant management
Applicants for the position of Finance Manager must ideally be immediately available to start, committed to working 21 hours a week, ideally spread across 3 days.
Full professional accounting qualifications suck CIMA/ACCA are essential as in knowledge and experience of charity accounting and SORP accounting. Proven track record in Grant management, planning, budgeting and forecasting.
If you are interested on this role than please apply to TPP recruitment by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org