City of London, London
Up to £21000.00 per annum
7 days ago
TPP is currently working with a specialist trade association and membership body aimed at providing organisations within the travel industry to meet with their consumer regulation obligations.
They are seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive to join our client, working on a part time basis for 3 days a week.
As an experienced digital marketing and digital comms professional you will be responsible for increasing engagement with a wide variety of audiences, and to support the organisation with it's growth plans.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Build brand image and profile across all digital touch points whilst promoting the relevant product.
- Manage content and digital performance of Quarterly Newsletter
- Execute targeted campaigns to increase awareness of our client by providing content for bespoke emails.
- Use Marketing to increase digital engagement across social media with their members Associates and Partnerships
- Monitor the performance of campaigns.
- Write blogs, articles to promote our client's position.
Candidate Experience includes :
- 2+ years digital marketing experience.
- Up to date with advances in website technology
- Recent digital experience in the digital b2b market
- Demonstrate success and knowledge in social media networking, digital marketing and viral marketing campaigns
- Comfortable in writing blogs, press releases