West Midlands, England
Up to £25000 per annum + pro rata
6 months ago
Our client, a not for profit organisation that advocates socially inclusive and sustainable economy, have a fantastic new part time opportunity available to join them as their new Community Engagement Project Officer. Are you passionate about local economics and supporting communities to take on a stronger role in their local economies? Ideally you might know the definition of Doughnut economics without googling it or be able to demonstrate an existing interest in new economics? Yes to these? Then get in touch and we can check your transferable skills to this post. This role offers flexible working and home working options.
Key responsibilities for the Community Engagement Project Officer:
* Multiple programme delivery and coordination
* Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on various projects
* Developing relationships with potential delivery partners
* Working with your team to maximise funding opportunities
* Designing, planning and implementing new programmes
* Community and volunteer engagement: workshops, community meet ups, seminars, etc
* Inputting on website content and social media/communications
* General adhoc administrative and facilities tasks
You will have some experience of working on projects around regeneration or economic or community development, whether in the public, private or third sector. You may have lived in the West Midlands all your life or just moved here, or anything in between, but you'll be able to identify the different community interests. You'll be interested in new economics, community wealth building or inclusive prosperity. You'll know why labelling this "inclusive growth" can be a problem. You'll be interested in sustainable communities, and be able to work with colleagues on projects with a strong environmental theme. You will be able to support on projects and work with colleagues and board members to develop new projects broadly in line with aims and funding agreements.
To apply for this Community Engagement Project Officer vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 274505DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.