£23,660 per year
almost 3 years ago
This Children's Health charity have just 3 full time staff and a handful of volunteers. Due to the size of the charity this role requires someone who is happy to role up their sleeves up and be a true team player.
There isn't a job description for this role as it is a 9 month contract, but your duties will include:
- Providing general office and admin support.
- Sending thank you letters to supporters for their donations.
- Using social media (Twitter/ Facebook) to give updates of new charity campaigns.
Essential criteria includes:
- Previous Administration experience.
- Able to work just 15 hours per week.
To apply for this Part-Time Administration role, please email your CV to our Office and Specialist Support Team quoting reference number 54306GM.