£22000 - £24000 per annum + pro-rata
3 months ago
A small Museum in central London is seeking a skilled Accounts Assistant with Navision experience for a part-time role.
The role will be for 14 hours per week (2 days equivalent) and the hours can be flexible.
Responsibilities will include:
- Posting of purchase ledger invoices
- Posting of purchase payments
- Posting of cash receipts
- Posting of petty cash & credit card transactions
- Bank and other account reconciliations
- Other ad hoc duties to ensure the smooth operation of the finance function
Candidates must be able to demonstrate solid experience in all the above areas.
Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision), Excel, Word & Outlook are essential and charity accounting experience would be advantageous.
The position reports directly to the Finance Director and would ideally suit someone who has experience of working in a small team and who has a good general accounting grounding.
Normal working hours are 10-6 however these are flexible and can be adapted to suit the individual.
Fluent written & spoken English is essential
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.