£25k - 27k per year + pro rata
over 3 years ago
Please note, the pro rata'd salary for this postition equates to £15,200 - £16,400 p.a. for 22.5 hours per week, which will be worked over Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
An established grant giving not for profit organisation, based in Camberwell, South London are seeking a part time (22.5 hours per week) PA to the Director/Office Assistant to provide high quality administrative support to the charity’s Director, and wider team.
The role will encompass day to day management of the office, as well as providing secretarial support to the Director.
Main duties for the PA to the Director/Office Assistant:
• Provide PA support to the Director, including diary management, minute taking and handling incoming queries
• Provide administrative support to Board and Committee meetings
• Manage day to day running and organisation of the office
• Liaise with the communications team to ensure accurate information is recorded for the organisation’s website
• Support reporting requirements to partners, funders and regulators
Essential criteria for the PA to the Director/Office Assistant:
• High secretarial skills, reporting at a senior level
• Previous PA support is desired, ideally within a NHS or Communications environment
• Excellent communications skills, with the ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders and build effective relationships
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Basic knowledge of digital media
To apply for this PA to the Director/Office Assistant role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 54375SBR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.