Up to £36000 per annum
10 days ago
An established membership education organisation have a new opportunity available for an experienced PA. This is a low volume minute taking role that supports the CEO and COO mainly around diary management and administration. It is permanent and based in London. Benefits include 30 days annual leave.
Key responsibilities for this PA to CEO and COO role:
* Manage the CEO and COO's diaries, travel and accommodation arrangements
* Provide additional admin support around presentations, briefing papers, and reports
* Meeting support: drafting agenda, managing forward look, and attending, noting and sharing actions
* Facilitate arrangements for meetings involving the CEO's office
* Provide light touch PA support to senior members of the SMT
* If necessary, manage the CEO and COO's e-mail account and post
* Support the Company Secretary with governance meetings
You really will need to demonstrate that you have substantial PA experience at senior level supporting multiple individuals. Naturally you will be someone that is used to taking personal responsibility for a diverse workload, managing time and prioritising effectively. You will need to have proven ability to form productive working relationships with diverse groups including senior leaders and managers, trustees, and other senior stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be a confident and articulate communicator; be highly motivated, energetic and proactive; be a collaborative team player, as well as calm under pressure with the ability to work flexibly; be discreet and understand the need to maintain confidentiality. Your experience should reinforce your ability to manage efficient systems of administrative and correspondence record keeping.
To apply for this PA to CEO and COO role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 71852DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.