£36k - 42k per year
over 3 years ago
A well-established Charitable Foundation based in Central London are seeking an experienced PA to support their Executive Director (ED). The Foundation focuses its charitable funding on various areas that make a real difference on an international scale.
This role will support the Executive Director and wider Senior Management Team (SMT) as necessary.
Main duties for the PA to Executive Director:
• Provide professional support to the ED including email and diary management, as well as taking minutes as necessary
• Gain an understanding of key priorities for the ED; acting as gate keeper with tact
• Organise travel arrangements for ED and wider SMT (including international travel)
• Draft, proof-read, and format documents
• Act as SMT secretary for monthly meetings, which will include compilation and circulation of meeting papers
Essential criteria for the PA to Executive Director:
• Extensive experience supporting in a PA capacity to senior management (ideally in an international organisation)
• High level administrative skills, commitment, attention to detail and strong forward planning skills
• High degree of professionalism to handle sensitive and confidential information and adherence to confidentiality
• Excellent administrative skills
• Experience arranging both national and international travel for an individual/team
• Exceptional written, oral and communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, and changing environment
• Ability to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders and organisations
To apply for this role PA to Executive Director, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 54409SBR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.