Up to £40000.00 per annum
24 days ago
A permanent opportunity that offers flexible hybrid working is now available for an experienced PA who is used to supporting at a senior level. This UK based learned society and professional body operates a busy working environment and you will be supporting two Directors. It will be heavily diary management and admin focused, with meeting coordination plus some minute taking/diary notes.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience in providing administrative PA support to Director or above
* Confident managing heavy workloads and able to prioritise tasks
* Diary management, inbox management, Minute Taking, meeting coordination
* Ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders both internal and external
* Dependable - able to complete tasks to high standard and to deadline
I am reviewing CVs as and when I am receiving them so if you are keen to apply, then please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.