Up to £15.95 per hour
over 1 year ago
PA to Director - Temporary
Our client a leading health membership organisation are seeking some high-level PA support to start ASAP, for this role it would be highly desirable to have previous experience in the health, NFP, or education sector.
Short description of role:
The role of the PA is to provide confidential, high quality, effective and pro-active support to the Directors, to enable the delivery of strategic operational objectives. The post holder will also play a key role in supporting collaborative communications between Directors, the relevant Vice Presidents and Officers of the College and staff to facilitate matrix working.
General and professional education, and experience:
- Experience of providing PA support or working as an Executive Assistant to staff at Director level
- Experience of working in a busy and demanding office environment effectively and to tight time schedules
- Experience of working with and influencing a wide range of people at all levels of an organisation and strong experience of working with a variety of teams across an organisation.
- Experience of minute taking and preparation of board level papers for meetings
- Experience of organising events.
- Suitable qualification at A Level or equivalent
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written including excellent report writing skills and the ability to present information in a fluent and persuasive manner to people at a range of levels
- Well-developed experience and knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, Explorer, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to deliver multiple objectives within short time frames to high standards and to meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to act to minimise errors and inaccuracies, maintaining high standards of accuracy and correctness in dealing with information and data. Adopting an orderly and precise approach to work paying careful attention to following standard procedures and ways of working.
Employment Type: Temporary 3-4 weeks
Working hours: 35pw