City of London, London
£13.00 - £15.00 per hour
about 3 years ago
My client a well know international development charity are currently recruiting for there London office a PA to support their Director. .
The Personal Assistant to the Director is a key part of our team and will help to support the Director and whole team.
Hours-9.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. 6.5 hours a day/32.5 hours a week. Some flexibility would be considered.
The Personal Assistant will provide a full administrative and secretarial support to the Director.
- Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging all travel needs including tickets, visas and accommodation
- Screening phone calls and enquiries and, when appropriate, handling them
- Meeting and greeting visitors. (The PA will often be the Director's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside JM.)
- Organising diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post; often corresponding on behalf of the Director
- Taking dictation and minutes, if required.
- Organising/attending meetings and ensuring the Director is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with visitors, supporters and other staff in person or by email or phone
- Any other duties to achieve the overall purpose of the job
In addition to relevant experience and secretarial/administrative knowledge, candidates will need to show evidence of the following
Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
Excellent organisational and time management skills;
Ability to work on your own initiative;
Honesty and reliability;
Keen attention to detail;
Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
Ideally, an understanding of, and commitment to, the Values, Vision and Mission of Jesuit Missions