£27,880 - 32,800 per year
over 3 years ago
An established regulatory body, based in Central London are seeking an experienced PA to provide high level secretarial and administrative support to the CEO.
Main duties for the PA:
- Undertake a full range of support duties including complex diary management, travel arrangements, and schedule meetings
- Act as first point of contact to the CEO's office
- Prepare briefing for the CEO, including basic research tasks
- Identify issues which need immediate attention, manage conflicting priorities as necessary
- Establish effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
Essential criteria for the PA:
- Experience managing a complex diary as well as other PA duties at CEO level
- Proven experience managing conflicting priorities
- Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience preparing meetings and small events
To apply for this PA role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 54651SBR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.