£33000.00 - £34500.00 per annum
4 months ago
A national youth charity is looking for an Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive. This role will be part of the CEO and Executive Team providing support and administration and playing an important role in the day to day running of the organisation. This is a full-time permanent position offering flexible hybrid working options.
As the Personal Assistant, you will provide a professional and efficient Personal Assistant service to the Chief Executive as well as support the executive management and governance functions, working to and within a high level of confidentiality. You will prepare, proofread, revise or present documents, correspondence, briefing papers, reports, and presentations to or on behalf of the Chief Executive. You will also coordinate projects or initiatives delegated by the Chief Executive, including servicing advisory/consultative meetings, events, and other groups chaired by the Chief Executive. At senior meetings, you will provide secretarial support including taking minutes, agenda drafting, collating papers in advance, coordinating meetings (virtual and physical), managing complex and conflicting diary pressures, and managing occasional travel logistics.
On occasion, you will have flexibility to attend the London office or travel nationally when required. This role would be suitable for you if you are an adaptable person who enjoys a varied role where no day is the same, working in a fast-paced and rewarding environment where you regularly see the charity's service users.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Good experience in an Administrative role at Executive level
* Experience of working in a charity or not for profit organisation
* Advanced level of Microsoft Word, with good speed and accuracy on internet and email/calendar tools. Good knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
* Good understanding of the use of ICT platforms including virtual platforms.
* Some basic understanding of governance in a charity setting
* Strong diary management skills and the ability to cope with multiple changing schedules
* Excellent interpersonal skills and confident in written and verbal communication
* Proactive approach to work and strong decision-making skills
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would love to hear from you. We are reviewing CVs as and when we are receiving them so if you are keen to apply, then please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.