Up to £30000 per annum
5 months ago
An exciting skills charity has a new opportunity available for an experienced PA or junior level PA to support their CEO. You will provide the highest standard of confidential EA duties, administrative and project support to the CEO and senior management team to enable the smooth and effective running of the organisation. This role offers flexible working and a great benefits package.
Key responsibilities of the PA to CEO:
* Act as the key point of enquiry and contact for the Senior Management Team
* Proactively manage busy and often conflicting diaries
* Provide email management with the ability to proactively draft and reply to emails
* prepare documents, including printing of agendas and papers prior to meetings
* Organise CEO travel and accommodation supplying clear itineraries
* Provide general support in the smooth running of the office
* Answering phones, meeting and greeting visitors
* Record expenses and submit claims
It is essential that you demonstrate experience relevant to the responsibilities above, especially supporting on these tasks at a senior level. Communication skills and the ability to engage across multiple levels internally and externally is key in this post. You will need to be highly organised and proficient with minute taking, plus MS Office packages and Zoom. This is a busy office environment and you need to be used to handling varied and sometimes conflicting workloads. Excellent attention to detail; proofreading documents for distribution on behalf of the CEO is required regularly.
To apply for this PA to CEO vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 75056DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.