West End, London
£32000 per annum
5 months ago
This prestigious not for profit are based in the heart of the West End and are recruiting a new PA to CEO to cover a 12-month maternity contract.
This is a particularly interesting and busy role and integral to the functioning of the organisation.
You will need to be flexible and able to work, at times, under considerable pressure, managing a number of different tasks at
any one time.
Within this very rewarding post, your primary focus is to support the Chief
Executive, and work closely with many external stakeholders including high profile government ministers, senior academics and leading scholars from around the world.
The role itself is incredibly varied, encompassing the following duties:
- Event Co-ordination (high profile receptions and dinners)
- Line management of one assistant
- Full committee support, including taking minutes etc.
- Complex diary management
- Ensuring delivery of CEO's strategic and personal objectives
- Providing proactive inbox management, assisting with prioritisation and delegation of tasks.
- Ensuring CEO is fully briefed for all meetings.
- Drafting letters, assisting in the preparation of documents, presentations and papers.
- Booking meeting rooms, catering and travel as required
Please forward your CV and will send you the full Job Description and company details.