Up to £18.20 per hour
7 months ago
Executive Assistant - Temporary
Our client a health membership is seeking a high-level executive assistant to support in a demanding and busy CEO office.
The CEO's Office is responsible for the day-to-day management of the CEO's responsibilities and ensures that the CEO is able to carry out their duties in managing the College, including Council, Board of Trustees, Senior Management Team (SMT) and all staff in the delivery of the organisations strategic objectives. The CEO's Office is also responsible for supporting Board of Trustees meetings and other meetings involving the CEO, President and Vice-Presidents.
Previous essential experience:
- Highly experienced PA/EA with experience of working at SMT level
- Committee Servicing experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Someone who is proactive, assertive, hardworking, accurate and reliable
- Ability to work as a team and by themselves effectively
Role: CEO's Office Coordinator
Location: Central London
Employment Type: Temporary ASAP start - 4 months +
Working hours: 35pw