£27,601 - 32,925 per year
OS Perm Team
almost 4 years ago
A leading independent think-tank on international development based on the south bank is seeking an experienced EA/PA to provide support to a Managing Director on a permanent full time basis.
Main duties for the PA/EA to the Managing Director:
- Represent the Managing Director to external contacts and visitors.
- Preparation and planning of meetings.
- Minutes, agendas and papers.
- Initial contact screening and diary management.
- Document preparation and proof reading.
- Planning and coordinating travel.
Essential criteria for the PA/EA to the Managing Director:
- Extensive experience in a similar role at Director level.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrable all round meeting skills and coordination ability.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Outstanding organisation and time management.
To apply for this PA/EA to the Managing Director role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 60135DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.