Up to £20000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, a children's charity, as a PA/Office Support opportunity available to anyone that is used to providing general support in a charity office environment. This role will be based in Watford and is full time.
Key responsibilities for this PA and Office Support role:
- Provide EA support to the CEO which includes email monitoring, diary management
- Research and basic report writing using facts from online articles and datasets
- Liaising with Trustees, Board members and other external stakeholders
- Provide HR and Admin Support to the CEO and key leaders. Includes recruitment, contracts, appraisals, leave management
- Support on general adhoc administration tasks, such as governance, policies, health&safety and safeguarding
- Answering the main general query line and being a first point of contact for the charity
It is essential that you demonstrate experience working in a charity setting providing general office support, especially any kind of PA duties you have done. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are also essential. This is a office based role in Watford.
To apply for this PA and Office Support, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74056DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.