£31000.00 - £39000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are currently working with a world-leading professional assessments provider to recruit an Operations Supervisor. This is a permanent role paying a starting salary of £31k depending on experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team who are delivering a new prestigious qualification. As the Operations Supervisor you will be responsible for leading on the administrative and operational aspects of the assessments, providing and excellent customer service experience to candidates. This will include managing the operation processes of the on-screen multiple choice assessments, including booking assessments, assessors and invigilators and maintaining the maintenance of systems.
To be successful in the role you will have the following skills and experience:
● Excellent administrative skills including organisational, time and documentation management skills.
● Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to deal accurately with complex and detailed records
● Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
● A proactive approach to work with the ability to self-motivate and use initiative.
● Experience of working in a customer service environment
● An assessment background and knowledge of multiple choice on-screen tests and operations experience would be advantageous.
If you would like to join a growing team that offers scope for progression and development apply with your CV today!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.