Up to £10.77 per hour
about 3 years ago
Operations Officer - Temporary (part-time)
Our client a small environmental charity based near Kings Cross are seeking a strong administrator on a part-time basis, 22.5hrs per week, to support with a wide range of office tasks, to ensure the smooth running of the charity.
Administration and Operations
- Updating and maintaining office systems - paper and computer based - including Office 365 and database system Salesforce.
- Troubleshoot questions relating to IT systems / functions and refer on to external IT support when necessary.
- Ordering and maintaining supplies of stationery, office equipment and petty cash
- Supporting the CEO, Project Director and Partnerships Director in planning the logistics for team events and meetings. Providing administrative support for project events, such as booking train tickets, organising meeting rooms, ordering food, managing booking administration etc.
- Provide financial and business administration support, including managing expense processes, supporting preparation of management accounts and annual accounts, some book keeping and administration of operational services such as insurance and HR.
- Administrative office support, ideally within a charity setting
- Supporting with the logistics for events/ meetings
- Use of social media
- Working on own initiative and taking responsibility for managing your work load
- Excellent written and oral communication
- A high level of competence in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experienced in data based system such as Salesforce
Role: Operations Officer
Location: Kings Cross/Angel
Employment Type: Temporary 3 months - part-time 22.5hrs per week
Working hours: 22.5 per week flexible pattern