£38358.00 - £383580.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
TPP are recruiting an Operations Manager - Social care for a very well established charity.
This role will be based in Bristol and is to cover in the South West to work in conjunction with the other Operations Manager to ensure a good coverage and excellent support for all the services across the South West, specifically services in Bristol, Glastonbury and Poole.
Are you looking for a rewarding job where you go home knowing that you have made a real impact on people's lives?
This charity are looking for a dynamic and solution focused Operations Manager to lead a diverse range of services which provide person-centred support to people who have sensory impairments, young people and those with autism and learning disabilities.
This opportunity offers:
* Up to £38,358 per annum
* Bespoke, rewarding career pathways
* Free parking (where available)
* The opportunity to work in a large, diverse and successful charity where people can develop their skills, knowledge and careers in a supportive and flexible environment.
* Group Personal Pension scheme
* Generous annual leave entitlement
You could be an experienced social care manager or from a different sector with transferable skills; a social worker, nurse or allied health professional looking for a change of direction and ready for a fresh challenge in a people-centred organisation.
* Passionate about delivering high-quality, person-centred services
* Sound knowledge of person centred planning, rota planning, staff management/development and budget management.
* Relish the opportunity to lead a team of service managers who work hard to ensure that the people we support are enabled to live the lives they want.
* A full UK driving licence and use of your own vehicle
* Understanding of a large charitable organisation
* Experience of leading and managing strategic and operational change
* Experience in contributing to writing successful grant proposals and bids
* Demonstrable experience of effective business planning and delivery of services
Some of the responsibilities in this role:
Providing management, direction and operational leadership, within a defined geographical locality ensuring delivery of innovative and effective services within the budgets available.
A range of accommodation and community services within a defined geographical area.
Ensuring with support that the defined geographical locality meets financial targets, complies with Sense standards, quality indicators, all Ofsted and CQC requirements and inspection report recommendations and that all legislative and regulatory requirements are fully met and monitored.
Work with colleagues to develop innovation, marketing and growth Involvement of deafblind people in the design, delivery and evaluation of the services
1. Quality of Services
To ensure that all services line managers meet or exceed the expectations of deafblind people, statutory bodies and Sense. In particular, to ensure:
That all services regulated by CQC achieve and maintain at least full compliance with the essential standards of quality and safety; and
That internal standards in relation to the needs of people with multi-sensory impairment are met and that the standards are continually challenged to ensure
best practice; and
That deafblind people are supported in the most person centred way possible
2. Service Development
To contribute to the process of designing, securing and implementing new services to achieve at least growth in line with the operational plan within the Directorate every year.
Ensure that all referrals and requests for information are dealt with in a timely and effective manner which has the deafblind person at the centre of the process.
To engage deafblind people, their families, representatives and purchasers in determining the type of local services that may be needed now and in the future.
Support professional and organisational development that will have a beneficial impact for deafblind individuals who use services.
To support the process of ensuring that services are continually reviewed to achieve cost savings without compromising quality.
3. General Management
To be part of a local management team and ensure that information is cascaded to appropriate service managers.
To ensure that all services are operated within allocated budgets.
To ensure a safe working environment for all staff, visitors and users of the service: to meet legal and organisational expectations in relation to health and safety.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please get in touch ASAP