Up to £46125 per annum
22 days ago
About the role
A national charity providing vital support for people experiencing homelessness is looking for an Operations Manager to join on a 3-month basis. This is a pivotal role focussed on implementing and delivering a high standard of specialist case work and support services in a team of 4 case managers who you will line manage, with the aim to assist in addressing the complex needs of people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
As the Operations Manager, you will ensure the team (and any associated contracts) perform against targets and take responsibility for evaluating performance and producing reports for relevant stakeholders.. You will be working closely with the Head of Intensive Case Management to identify and develop opportunities for operational partnerships with both statutory and non-statutory agencies so that members have access to the community-based specialist services and support they need.
You will also ensure the development, implementation, and delivery of psychologically informed services that:
* Promote engagement and maximise inclusion and safety;
* Support wellbeing and the development of resilience and interpersonal skills;
* Are person centred and help people recognise their strengths;
* Motivate people: encouraging them to identify changes they need and want to make and supporting them to recognise their progress;
* Provide routes into appropriate learning and skills opportunities
This role will suit an individual who enjoys driving performance and change.
For this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience of managing high quality intensive support services and the ability to review and develop services to meet both Matrix and internal standards
* Excellent understanding of what good case work should look like and the ability to implement good practice within teams
* Proven experience of people management, including supporting and developing individuals and teams, and performance management.
* Proven ability to successfully support and manage others during periods of change
* Knowledge and understanding of housing services, including the Homelessness Reduction Act would be desirable
This is a full-time position for 3 months based in London. The role involves working with vulnerable adults and young people and so an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be carried out for this role.
We are reviewing CV's as and when we are receiving them so if you are keen to apply please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.