£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client is a leading and well respected disability charity and they have a vacancy for an Operations Manager to join them on a 6 month fixed term contract to help lead them through an exciting period of change.
As an Operations Manager you will be responsible for managing and developing a range of residential and community services and for providing operational leadership in East Kent.
Other duties will include:
- To ensure services meet Ofsted and CQC standards
- Support the Business Development Team in bidding for new business
- New service implementation
- Be an inspirational line manager
Essential criteria will include:
- Level 5 Leadership and Management in Health & Social Care Diploma (or equivalent)
- Demonstrable experience of senior management experience in a disability environment
- Ofsted / CQC experience
- A record of developing and delivering services
For more information about this opportunity please email email@example.com