£36,592 - 43,049 per year
OS Perm Team
over 3 years ago
An established UK-wide statutory regulator and membership body are seeking an Operations Manager. As an Operations Manager, you will support the Executive Director in managing change and development projects for this credible organization based in Central London.
Your main duties for the Operations Manager role include:
- Assisting and supporting departmental heads with implementing continuous quality improvement programmes
- Monitoring and managing key business processes such as forecasting changes and potential costs to achieve the organization?s strategy
- Providing support with the planning, production and risk assessment of project initiation documents (PIDs)
- Ensuring that daily business activities meet and deliver service level agreements
- Supporting a senior registration team in coordinating management information and performance data
- Drafting reports, manage and monitor regular performance
- Manage and observe the process of all operational risk registers
As an Operations Manager, you will have an in-depth understanding of Prince 2 methodologies and an ability to operate at all levels. It is vital that you possess strong leadership skills and a natural ability to coach and motivate others. You will also have worked independently whilst still promoting excellent communication skills and overcoming conflicts. You will be comfortable with stakeholder engagement at all levels. You will have had previous experience in improving processes, providing recommendations and solving complex problems. You will also have demonstrable experience in maintaining organisational wide service level agreements at a high standard. A background in a regulatory environment, as well as a Prince 2 Practitioner qualification is desirable but not essential.
If you are a logical minded and professional Operations Manager who is confident in undertaking the above duties for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and excellent benefits, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 60564DW. All applicants must be able to prove that they are eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.