Up to £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
An exciting new opportunity has become available at Citizens Advice Lewisham (CAL). They are an independent local charity celebrating 80 years of dedicated service to those living and working in the London Borough of Lewisham. Due to growth, there is an opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to help oversee the day to day office operations of the charity. This will initially be based on a 1 year fixed-term contract with the goal to make this a permanent post. It comes with great benefits, which include flexible working and some working from home options.
Key responsibilities for the Operations Manager opportunity:
* Oversee all operational and delivery functions of the charity
* Assist senior management in setting goals that promote organisational growth
* Oversee the daily activity of the volunteers, office staff, and manage team workloads
* Work with the Senior Management Team to ensure client requirements are met promptly
* Promote and enforce safety in the workplace, including leading Covid-19 Staff Group
* Manage internal and external service suppliers
* Improve existing systems and policies
It is essential that you demonstrate substantial operations management experience in a charity or non-profit office environment. You will need to show your understanding of facilities, office suppliers, HR, IT infrastructure and the healthy & safe needs of a small to medium-sized office. Strong leadership and communication skills are a must. Naturally, you will be able to demonstrate where you have improved policy, processes, and procedures as an experienced operation professional. You should be an individual who is attracted to a busy environment with a varied workload.
To apply for this opportunity, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number J73940DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.