An international cancer charity has a brand-new opportunity for an Operations Coordinator to join them to provide high-quality administrative assistance to senior executives.
This is a part-time role for at least 2-4 months, with the view to see how to role goes and the possibility of hiring permanently in the near future. Working 30 hours a week for 4 days a week, Tuesdays to Thursdays will be based in the central London office and Monday/Friday can be remote from home. The pay rate is £11.79 - £13.85 per hour, which is equivalent to a full-time salary of £22,000 - £27,000 per annum.
As the Operations Coordinator, you will support the senior management team and coordinate office wide diaries and travel, lunches, and other business events. Providing additional administrative duties in support of the work of other departments within the building will also be a part of your role. You will be based 'front of house', maintaining effective switchboard and reception service for clients and other visitors to the organisation.
Your role will be line managed by the Operations Manager, but you may also receive job responsibilities delegated directly from senior executives. This is a busy and varied administrative role that will suit a strong administrator who enjoys variety in their role.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous recent experience in a similar administrative and front of house role within the Charity or not-for-profit sector.
- Experience of confidently working with a Senior Leadership team.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Experience of working with administrative systems.
- Good IT skills, in particular Microsoft Word and Powerpoint to produce various reports or presentations when required.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.